HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2020 Out @ mhrdnats.gov.in. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released a latest notification for Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Engineering [Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Computer Science / IT only] all over India for One Year Period.
Candidates who are interested in Graduate Apprentice Trainee in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited are requested to check the eligibility criteria given below before applying.
Candidates who have been engaged previously as Apprentices or undergoing Apprenticeship Training are not eligible to Apply. Also candidates who have got work experience of one year or more are also not eligible to apply.
HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Recruiting Organisation||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post Vacant||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Last Date to Apply||05.12.2020|
HPCL Graduate Apprentice Trainees Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering Graduation in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Computer Science / IT streams from a recognized Board of Technical Education / UGC / AICTE.
- Candidates who have completed Engineering Graduation after May 2019 onwards are eligible to apply for HPCL Graduate apprenticeship training.
- Candidates passed out prior to May 2019 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC-NC category must have 60% aggregate whereas candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD (VH/HH) must have 50% aggregate marks in all years/semesters in qualifying examination.
Age Limit (as on 21.11.2020)
- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation for :
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD – 10 Years
The selection process will be based on Interview. Check the official notification for more details.