Erode District TNRD Recruitment 2020 Official Notification for the post of Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department is released in www.erode.nic.in.
Erode District Rural Development and Panchayat Raj is inviting applications for the 17 posts vacant in Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer. Applicants who are looking to work under Erode District TNRD are requested to check the Erode District TNRD Recruitment 2020 Official Notification given below before applying. If you have any doubts / queries, feel free to ask in comment section.
Erode District TNRD Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Recruiting Organisation
|Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Erode
|Name of the Post Vacant
|Supervisor (Overseer) / Junior Draughting Officer
|No. of Vacancies
|Tamil Nadu Government Permanent Job
|Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400/-
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
|07.01.2021 up to 5.45 p.m.
Erode District TNRD Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Diploma in Civil Engineering / Bachelor of Engineering in Civil or equivalent form a recognized Board / University / Institution are eligible to apply.
- Applicants completed the Diploma through Regular / Part Time are only eligible to apply for the Overseer / Junior Draughting Officer Post.
- Candidates completed Diploma through Distance Mode are not eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to persons with Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limit :
- As on 1st July 2020, Candidates maximum age should be below 35 Years.
Address to submit Erode District TNRD Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
மாவட்ட ஆட்சித்தலைவர் (வளர்ச்சி),
3-வது தளம், மாவட்ட ஆட்சியரகம்,
ஈரோடு – 638011
How to submit the application form?
You can submit the application form directly or through Registered Post.
Important Dates to Apply for Erode District TNRD Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply
|07.01.2021 up to 5.45 pm