TNJFU Recruitment 2022 : Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Fisheries, Ramanathapuram has released a recruitment notification @ https://www.tnjfu.ac.in/ to recruit candidates for the various posts vacant. The post is purely temporary and contractual basis. So, Candidates who are interested to work in TNJFU, DIVF, Ramanathapuram are requested to check the eligibility criteria given below before applying. Candidates who are eligible can attend the Walk-In-Interview held on 28.12.2021.
TNJFU Recruitment 2022 Summary :
|Name of the Recruiting Organisation||Tamilnadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University, DIVF, Ramanathapuram|
|Date of Advertisement||16.12.2021|
|Name of the Posts Vacant||Automobile Engineer, Nautical Officer, Training Associate, Electrical and Electronic Engineer, Engine Mechanic, Data Entry Operator, Security, Office Assistant, Sweeper cum Attender|
|No. of Vacancies||09 Nos.|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 8,500 to 35,000/-|
|Application – Starting Date||16.12.2021|
|Application – Closing Date||28.12.2021 (Walk-In-Interview)|
TNJFU Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
- Automobile Engineer – 01 Post Vacant
- Nautical Officer – 01 Post Vacant
- Training Associate – 01 Post Vacant
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer – 01 Post Vacant
- Engine Mechanic – 01 Post Vacant
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post Vacant
- Security – 01 Post Vacant
- Office Assistant – 01 Post Vacant
- Sweeper cum Attender – 01 Post Vacant
Age Limit :
- Not mentioned in official notification
Salary Details :
- Automobile Engineer – Rs. 35,000/-
- Nautical Officer – Rs. 35,000/-
- Training Associate – Rs. 25,000/-
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer – Rs. 16,000/-
- Engine Mechanic – Rs. 13,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 16,000/-
- Security – Rs. 9,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 9,000/-
- Sweeper cum Attender – Rs. 8,500/-
Educational Qualification :
- Automobile Engineer – Candidates having M.E. (Automobile Engineering, Marine Engineering and Mechanical Engineering) with not less than 3 years of field experience.
- Nautical Officer – Candidates having Certificate of competency in Second Mate (FG) or (NCV) or higher with not less than 3 years of sea experience.
- Training Associate – Candidates having M.F.Sc. (Fisheries Engineering & Technology) / M.Sc. (Zoology, Marine Biology) with not less than 3 years of field experience.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineer – Candidates having B.E. / D.M.E. (Electrical and Electronic Engineering) with not less than 1 year of field experience.
- Engine Mechanic – Candidates having B.E. / D.M.E. (Automobile Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering) with not less than 1 year of field experience.
- Data Entry Operator –
- (a)Bachelor Degree from a recognized university through 10 + 2 + 3 years system of education;
- (b) A certificate course in data entry operation;
- (c) Typewriting English Higher and Tamil Lower;
- (d) One year experience in data entry operation.
- Security –
- (a) Should have passed VIII Std.
- (b) Ability to read and write.
- Office Assistant –
- (a) Should have passed VIII Std.
- (b) Good Physique
- (c) Must know cycling
- (d) Experience in office works such as entry of tapals, stitching of bills, Despatch of Tapals and other office works.
- Sweeper cum Attender –
- (a) To other basic servants as vogue in Government;
- (b) To read and write Tamil.
Application Fees :
- All Candidates – No Fees
Selection Procedure :
- Before applying check the official notification.
- If you are eligible and interested then attend the Walk-In-Interview
Date of Interview : 28.12.2021 @ 10.00 AM
Venue of Interview
Directorate of Incubation and Vocational Training in Fisheries,
Ramanathapuram – 623 519
Important Dates to Apply for TNJFU Recruitment 2022
|Application – Starting Date||16.11.2021|
|Application – Closing Date||28.12.2021 – Walk-In-Interview|