ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification Out | 2500 Posts Vacant | Last Date : 20.09.2023
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), has released a apprentices recruitment notification on 01.09.2023 with Advt. No. ONGC/APPR/1/2023 for 2500 apprentices vacancies in their Official website (https://ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/). Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates.
Candidates, who are meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices can make use of this opportunity. Before applying candidates must check the eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details given below in the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Official Notification 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 20.09.2023.
If you are having any doubts regarding ONGC Apprentice Job 2023, you can ask in the comment section. We will clear your doubts through reply.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Summary :
|Name of the Recruiting Organisation||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Date of Advertisement||01.09.2023|
|Name of the Posts Vacant||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||2500 Nos.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 9,000/-|
|Application – Starting Date||01.09.2023|
|Application – Closing Date||20.09.2023|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details :
- Apprentice – 2500 Posts Vacant
Location & Tentative No. of Number of Seats for ONGC Apprentice 2023
- Northern Sector – 159 Vacancies
- Dehradun – 114 Seats
- OVL / Delhi – 40 Seats
- Jodhpur – 5 Seats
- Mumbai Sector – 436 Vacancies
- Mumbai – 303 Seats
- Goa – 25 Seats
- Hazira – 45 Seats
- Uran – 63 Seats
- Western Sector – 732 Vacancies
- Cambay – 71 Seats
- Vadodara – 112 Seats
- Ankleshwar – 173 Seats
- Ahmedabad – 165 Seats
- Mehsana – 211 Seats
- Eastern Sector – 593 Vacancies
- Jorhat – 132 Seats
- Silchar – 71 Seats
- Nazira & Sivasagar – 390 Seats
- Southern Sector – 378 Vacancies
- Chennai – 50 Seats
- Kakinada – 78 Seats
- Rajahmundry – 102 Seats
- Karaikal – 148 Seats
- Central Sector – 202 Vacancies
- Agartala – 147 Seats
- Bokara – 24 Seats
Note :– A candidate is eligible to apply only for a particular work centre if and only if he/she is a resident of, or has obtained his / her essential qualification from eligible District(s) against that work centre of ONGC ( Refer: Annexure 1). Duration of the training is 12 months for all trades.
Upper Age Limit (as on 20.09.2023):
- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 24 Years.
- Date of Birth of the Candidate should be between 20.09.1999 and 20.09.2005.
- As Per Govt. Rules Age Relaxation is also applicable.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Salary Details :
- Eligible apprentices candidates will get the monthly stipends as per Apprentices Act.
- Graduate Apprentice (B.A. / B.Com/ B.Sc. / B.B.A. / B.E. / B.Tech.)
Educational Qualification Details :
- B.A. / B.Com/ B.Sc. / B.B.A. / B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Relevant Discipline.
- 10th / 12th / ITI
Examination Fees :
- General, OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST, PWD / Ph, Women Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates should be selected based on the Merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for ONGC Apprentice Job 2023?
- Before applying candidates must have to check the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Official Notification 2023 given below.
- Candidates can apply for One Trade ONLY.
- If you are eligible, apply through official website https://ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/
- Fill the details carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload all the relevant documents.
- Check again whether all the details are entered correctly.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the online application for future reference.
- Selection list will be published on 5th October 2023.
- For any further query please contact at email@example.com
Important Dates to Apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
|Application – Starting Date||14.07.2023|
|Application – Closing Date||04.08.2023|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Official Notification & Important Links
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is Contract Job or Permanent Job?
This is a Apprentice Job. Duration of the training is 12 months.
How to apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
You have to apply through Online
What is the Selection Process for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Can I apply more than one trade for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
No, Candidates can apply for one trade only.
When the selection list for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be released?
Selection list for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be released on 5th October 2023.