How to Link Aadhaar with TNEB Online
In this article we are going to see How to Link Aadhaar with TNEB Online. Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) has released a notification to Link Aadhaar with TNEB. Presently the Domestic, Hand Loom, Power Loom, Agriculture and Hut Services can Link the Aadhar with the TNEB Service Number.
How to Link Aadhaar with TNEB Online – Documents Required
To Link Your TNEB Service Number with Aaathar You Must need Aadhar Linked Mobile Number. OTP will be sent to the Aadhar Linked Mobile Number. So the consumer should have the Aadhar-linked Mobile Number, next you need the Consumer Number and Aaadhar Number.
If you are not linked your Aadhaar with your TNEB Service Number, there is a chance to cancel the 100 free units in the future.
Step-By-Step Guide to Link Aaadhar with TNEB Online
- Go to the Official Website https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
- Click the Link your service connection number with Aadhaar Link.
- Enter Your TNEB Service Details.
- Enter the Service Connection Number, which is printed on the receipt.
- Enter the Mobile Number
- After Entering the Mobile Number you will receive an OTP to confirm your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and verify it.
- Enter the Text Shown in Image
- Click Enter.
- Now you have to confirm your TNEB Service Number, Name of the Consumer and address.
- Enter the Occupation Details
- Enter the Aadhar Number.
- Enter the name as it is on the Aadhar.
- Upload Your Aadhar ID (If required, now no need to upload your Aadhar card)
- Tick the Check Box, “I hereby give my consent to link my Aadhaar to the above service connection number”.
- Now Click the Submit Button.
- After approval, you will receive a successful aadhar linked message.