DHS Chengalpattu Recruitment 2023 | Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Jobs | Last Date : 27.01.2023
பொது சுகாதாரம் மற்றும் நோய் தடுப்பு மருந்து துறை, மாவட்ட நலவாழ்வு சங்கம், செங்கல்பட்டு வேலைவாய்ப்பு அறிவிப்பு
DHS Chengalpattu Recruitment 2023 : District Health Society of Chengalpattu District has released a recruitment notification in Chengalpattu District Official website (https://chengalpattu.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/) to recruit 55 Medical Office, Staff Nurse, MPHW(HI Gr-II), Support Staff, MLHP, Pharmacist RBSK, Urban Health Nurse / ANM and Data Entry Operator Post in Urban Health and Wellness Centres and PHCs on Contract basis
Candidates, who are interested to work in District Health Society of Chengalpattu District on contract basis as a temporary post, can make use of this opportunity. Before applying candidates must check the eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details given below in the DHS Chengalpattu Official Notification 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through Postal on or before 27.01.2023.
DHS Chengalpattu Recruitment 2023 Summary :
|Name of the Recruiting Organisation||District Health Society, Chengalpattu|
|Date of Advertisement||13.01.2023|
|Name of the Posts Vacant||Medical Office, Staff Nurse, MPHW(HI Gr-II), Support Staff, MLHP, Pharmacist RBSK, Urban Health Nurse / ANM and Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||55 Nos.|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Chengalpattu, Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Rs. 8,500/- to 60,000/-|
|Application – Starting Date||13.01.2023|
|Application – Closing Date||27.01.2023 before 05.00 PM|
DHS Chengalpattu Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details :
- Medical Officer – 10 Posts Vacant
- Staff Nurse – 10 Posts Vacant
- MPHW (HI Gr-II) – 10 Posts Vacant
- Support Staff – 10 Posts Vacant
- RBSK Pharmacist – 01 Post Vacant
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post Vacant
- Data Entry Operator (National Programme for Blindness Control) – 01 Post Vacant
- MLHP – 04 Posts Vacant
- Urban Health Nurse / ANM – 08 Posts Vacant
Age Limit :
- Not mentioned in the official notification
Salary Details :
- Medical Officer – Rs. 60,000/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 18,000/-
- MPHW (HI Gr-II) – Rs. 14,000/-
- Support Staff – Rs. 8,500/-
- RBSK Pharmacist – Rs. 15,000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 13,500/-
- Data Entry Operator (National Programme for Blindness Control) – Rs. 13,500/-
- MLHP – Rs. 18,000/-
- Urban Health Nurse / ANM – Rs. 14,000/-
Educational Qualification Details :
- Medical Officer – Minimum MBBS Degree degree recognized by Medical Council of India registered in Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- Staff Nurse – GNM / B.Sc (Nursing) qualification from the institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
- MPHW (HI Gr-II) –
- 12th with Biology / Botany and Zoology
- Must have passed Tamil language as a subject in SSLC level
- Must possess two years for Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) / Health Inspector / Sanitary Inspector Course training / offered by recognized private institution / Trust / Universities / including Gandhigram Rural Institute training course certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Support Staff – Must be able to read and write
- RBSK Pharmacist – A Diploma in Pharmacy or Bachelor of Pharmacy or Pharm. D
- Data Entry Operator – Bachelor Degree in Mathamatics with Statistics / Statistics and 1 year PG Diploma in Computer applications from a recognized university. Typewriting in English and Tamil (Lower) is desirable
- Data Entry Operator (National Programme for Blindness Control) – Computer Graduate or any Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University
- MLHP – DGNM / B.Sc Nursing / B.Sc Nursing with integrated curriculum registered under TN Nursing council
- Urban Health Nurse / ANM – ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxilliary Nurse Midwife School which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council namely:
- For those who have acquired Auxilliary Nurse Midwife/Multipurpose Health workers (Female) qualification prior to 15.11.2012 – SSLC with 18 months Auxilliary Nurse Midwife/Multi-purpose Health workers (Female) course.
- For those who have acquired Auxilliary Nurse Midwife/Multipurpose Health Workers (Female)
qualification after 15.11.2012 – +2 with 2 years Auxilliary Nurse Midwife/Multi-purpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives council
Application Fees :
- All Candidates – No Fees
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected through shortlisting and interview.
How to Apply for DHS Chengalpattu Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Recruitment 2023?
- Before applying candidates must have to check the Chengalpattu DHS Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Job official notification 2023 given below.
- If you are eligible, you can download the application form and take a printout and fill it without any mistakes.
- Attach Xerox copies of all the relevant documents.
- Submit the application to the below address or you can submit directly to the office.
Address to submit the application for DHS Chengalpattu Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Recruitment 2023 :
மாவட்ட நலவாழ்வு சங்கம் / துணை இயக்குநர் சுகாதாரப்பணிகள்,
செங்கல்பட்டு மாவட்டம் – 603 001
Important Dates to Apply for DHS Chengalpattu Recruitment 2023
|Application – Starting Date||13.01.2023|
|Application – Closing Date||27.01.2023 before 5.00 pm|
DHS Chengalpattu Recruitment 2023 Official Notification & Important Links
|Download Chengalpattu DHS Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Application Form|
Chengalpattu DHS Chengalpattu Recruitment 2023 is Contract Job or Permanent Job?
DHS Chengalpattu Recruitment 2023 is a Contract Basis Job.
How to apply for DHS Chengalpattu Recruitment 2023
You can apply through Offline (Postal) or submit the application directly in the office.
Whether this DHS Chengalpattu Staff Nurse & Pharmicst Recruitment 2023 will be permanent in future?
No its a contract job, will not be permanent in future.