AAI Recruitment 2020 : Airports Authority of India (AAI) is inviting applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts given below from 15.12.2020. No application through any other mode will be accepted. Candidates who are interested in Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment are requested to check the AAI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification given below before applying. Last date to apply through online is 14.01.2021.
AAI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Recruiting Organisation||Airport Authority of India|
|Advertisement No.||05 / 2020|
|Name of the Post Vacant||Managers & Junior Executives Post|
|No. of Vacancies||368 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Permanent Job|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Managers – Rs. 60,000 – 3% – 1,80,000/-|
Junior Executives – Rs. 40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000/-
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Manager (Fire Services) : 11 No’s.
- Manager (Technical) : 02 No’s.
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) : 264 No’s.
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) : 83 No’s.
- Junior Executive (Technical) : 08 No’s.
AAI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications :
- Manager (Fire Services) : B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg. with 5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Fire Services.
- Manager (Technical) : B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile, with 5 years’ work experience in executive cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment and Vehicles etc.
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) : Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum). No experience is essential.
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations) : Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. No experience is essential.
- Junior Executive (Technical) : B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile. No experience is essential.
- Percentage of Marks : – Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
Age Limit :
- Manager : Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020
- Junior Executive : Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
Age Relaxation :
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD, 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
Application Fee :
- Application fees of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) is to be paid by the candidates.
- SC/ST/Female candidates have to pay only Rs. 170/- (Rupees One Hundred and Seventy Only)
- PWD and apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI are exempted from payment of any fee.
- Fees is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
Selection Process :
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurement and Endurance Test
- Driving Test
- Voice Test
Important Dates to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2020
|Starting Date to Apply||15.12.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||14.01.2021|