SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a recruitment notification to recruit eminent candidates for the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR). Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for the SSC GD Constable Post 2021. Candidates who are interested to work under SSC are requested to check the eligibility criteria given below before applying. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online from 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Highlights
|Name of the Recruiting Organisation||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Date of Advertisement||17.07.2021|
|Name of the Posts Vacant||Constable General Duty|
|No. of Vacancies||25271 No’s.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application – Starting Date||17.07.2021|
|Application – Closing Date||31.08.2021|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 is a Central Government Job. In this post you will get all the important information’s regarding the SSC GD Recruitment 2021. So before applying candidates are requested to check the SSC GD Recruitment official notification 2021.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
For Male Constable post their are 22424 Vacancies and for Female Constable Psot their are 2847 Vacancies. Department wise split is given below.
|Name of the Department||Vacancy Details|
|Constable – Male|
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2021) :
- Minimum – 18 Years
- Maximum – 23 Years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Norms
- SC / ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Others please check in official notification
Salary Details :
- For Constable GD Post : Rs. 21,700 to 69,100/- (Pay Level – 3)
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.08.2021) :
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class (SSLC) Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
Incentive to NCC Certificate Holders :
The incentive to ‘NCC Certificate’ holders will be granted at the following scales:
|Certificate Category||Incentive / Bonus Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate||5% of the maximum marks of the examination|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate||3% of the maximum marks of the examination|
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate||2% of the maximum marks of the examination|
Application Fees for SSC GD Recruitment 2021 :
- Fee payable : Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.09.2021 (23:30 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank up to 07.09.2021 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 04.09.2021 (23:30 hours).
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the ‘Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
Selection Procedure :
The recruitment process will consist of
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification.
Important Dates to remember for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
- Dates for submission of online applications: 17.07.2021 to 31.08.2021
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 31.08.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 04.09.2021 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 07.09.2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): To be informed later